Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server IP
FURY
-66.151.138.159:27015-
Public Server-
Photobucket
-69.90.189.62:27016-
Scrim Server-
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Today is a sad day
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 pm by mayhem

» This a good computer?
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 am by mayhem

» ~| Fury |~ Will be disbanding!
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:45 pm by Food-

» Where....
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 am by mayhem

» Joe
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:25 am by sgtsaunders

» Spam
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 pm by Savio

» Roster
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 pm by mayhem

» Tweekz/Saito
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 pm by LiLVi3TBo1

» cs
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm by SupaFly

Friends of FURY
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! LF1
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Instinct
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! 40cal2
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Reign
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Warlords
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Wraith
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! On24
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! War
Photobucket
Links
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Steam
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Pandoracopy
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Playlistcopy
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Fps
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Photobucket
Photobucket
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Youtube
Photobucket
Donate
ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Payhere
Donate To-
jfianitelli@yahoo.com
Thank You!

ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dumontdude10

dumontdude10

ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!!   ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Welcome and thank you for your interest in Fury!
Fury recruits players of character, not skill! To that end we have formed what we feel is one of the cleanest, most positive gaming environments on the Net. Many of you have expressed your interest in joining and have asked what we are looking for in an a Fury member. Some guidelines:

Passion. Being a strong Fury admin requires more than just having fun with the game. It takes a certain level of enthusiasm to build the Fury Family into something bigger than just the addition of a member. The application is not a formality to get out of the way, but is really your chance to shine. Make a case for why you deserve consideration. Ask yourself, are you thinking of what Fury can do for you or are you thinking of what you can do for Fury?

Dedication. Many people get enthusiastic about joining Fury, but quickly fade out before we get a chance to really know them, much less accept them into the clan. Some think that putting a few good games together to show that they can play, along with a filled out app, is all they need. If we take you onboard, we want to know that you will actively take part in building Fury. We want members who are driven to consistently spend time in the servers and take part in the community.

Maturity. Age doesn’t matter at Fury, but conduct does. You can be 10, you can be 40. Neither age matters if you act like a juvenile. Whether it’s in the forums or in the game, admin conduct is a direct reflection on the rest of the clan. Fury admins have patience, discipline and present their ideas or actions in a manner which is courteous, rational and justified. Consistency of character is the name of the game here.

Patience. If you are applying, do not expect an immediate answer. We need to see what kind of person you are and that takes time. Moreover, even among Fury members, the ability to self-discipline is a virtue. Often clan members themselves will have ideas or desire changes, but things can take time. Remember, while Fury members hold sway in the clan, ultimately Clan Co-Owners are in charge of making the final decision on all Fury matters, including an applicant’s admission.

Take these guidelines into account when you consider Fury application. Fury admins, especially those who have risen in star ranking, have displayed the aforementioned characteristics and prove it every day. If you have what it takes, have faith in our judgment. Remember to have fun and we’ll see you in the servers!

Please do not private message individual admins regarding your interest. Tell your story here!
Present yourself in a respectful manner
Please don't rush the App.

PLEASE BE PATIENT ONCE YOU APPLY, WE NEED TO GET TO KNOW YOU THE BEST WE CAN. WE NEED TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WORTHWHILE MEMBER! THE MORE YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE SERVERS, THE SHORTER YOUR APPLICATION TIME WILL BE. IF YOU ONLY SHOW UP ONCE A WEEK, IT MIGHT TAKE YOU OVER A MONTH TO GET ACCEPTED!!!! WE WANT DEDICATED MEMBERS! AND PLEASE, NEVER ASK WHEN YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!!! I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH, IT BOTHERS THE ADMINS A GREAT DEAL.

Personal Information!
Name:
Cs Game Name:
Steamid: (go in cs console by pressing ~ (beside 1) and type status, ex. STEAM_0:0:0000000)
Job:
Comments:

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in Fury Server?:
Why are you interested Fury?:
How did you hear of us?:
What makes Fury different from other clans?:
Are you in any other clan now:?
Will you be a dedicated member?:
have you been a member/reg before?:
Do you have a working mic?:

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no)
I understand there is a $5.00 pledge per month?: (encouraged, but not required)
I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?:
I understand I must have my (own steamid) which will not be shared with anyone!
I understand that I can be removed from the clan for removing my ~| Fury |~ Tag once i am accepted?

Note: Athough the donation is not required. It is looked on extermly favorable when considering for membership and/or promotions once accepted. All donations go 100% to support the cost of the server and ensures Fury will be around for as long as possible!
Other information!
Your CS name and Forum name must be identical.
You must have a working mic.
You must be able to play on VAC-secured servers.

Say HI when you're in the servers, post on the forums, get to know people, play lots and have fun!
Thank you for your interest in Fury and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Dumontdude10

ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS READ THIS FIRST!!!
Page 1 of 1